Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

bark rubbing

 Hey everyone, Yesterday for topic we had a piece of paper and a crayon. Before the class got there crayon and paper you had to pick buddy. We had to put the piece of paper on the trunk of the tree that we liked the look of. I scribbled on the the paper to make a print of the tree pattern in one square the the teacher made. We need to go around the school until all the boxes were fill. Here is a photo of how it turned out.  We did this because we are learning about the forest for topic and trees are part of the forest.



4 comments:

  1. Hi kushla nice art. you put some parts that need to be fixed like 'the the teacher made' and 'We need to go around'. do you like that subject

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Laura thank you for commenting on my blog. yes topic is my favourite subject

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kushla. this looks awesome! i like that you used different colours.
    was it hard to draw on the bark?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We used to do leaf rubbing when I went to school Kushla,but we never did bark rubbing.
    I like that you explained why you posted the work and why you did it.

    What have you done with the sheet now that you have finished all the boxes?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.