Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

The Duffy Show

A week ago the amazing Duffy Theatre came to our school. We walked over to the gym. the people said that it took them 8 hours to get to Christchurch from Auckland. They had a set up with moving boards . The people told us a lot about them. They did a play about Bubble Trouble, it was based on lock down. Duffy walked in screaming, “Where are you moo molly”? Arede mooed as she walked in.``Oh there you are “ Duffy said. He grabbed his book and started reading how to milk a cow. “Moo'' Molly screamed as she shot off the set.Once the play was finished we asked them questions. some kids found it very funny and I didn't. 



1 comment:

  1. Great recount of what happened Kushla.
    I like that you used speech marks and punctuation.I thought the show was BRILLIANT.There were only 3 people and they did an AMAZING job.
    My favourite parts were when they got the audience involved in rescuing Duffy.

    Did you not enjoy any of the performance?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.