Pages

Monday, March 1, 2021

Snow ball fight

on Tuesday my teacher Miss Scott made up a game called the snow ball . She give everyone a sheet of paper. We write 3 sentences about us. I had to scrunch up the sheet of paper into a ball after wiring the sentences. We threw them at each other. Miss Scott blew a whistle. We all had to have one piece of paper.  Everyone had to guess who's piece of paper they had. Then we would repeat it until Miss Scott wanted to go inside.

There is no photo sorry.

1 comment:

  1. hello kushla its esha I am just commenting on your blog this morning I like how you were playing a game with miss Scott. It looks like a really fun game. What did you do after finishing the game?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.