Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

facts about Weta

hi readers, today in my reading group we are learning about Weta. Here are some of the facts that I found out about weta.


                           Facts about weta
It can outweigh a mouse
Its name means god of ugly things 
It can not jump
It has ears on its knees
It's older than some dinosaurs
There are a lot of species of Weta some of them have not been found

The most heaviest species of Weta is the little barrier IslandNew species of weta drumming in the jungle

1 comment:

  1. WOW Kushla,great facts.
    When you say it can out weigh a mouse,does does mean a weta is heavier than a mouse?.I'd be curious to find out how heavy a weta is.
    Just remember to add full stops to the end of your sentences.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.