Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

lock down a - z

Hi everyone I hope all of you are safe at home in you're bubble and i hope you all had an delightful Easter with you're family this is what I have been doing 


always looking for something to do
beginning to get bored
cooking in the kitchen
diy all the way
eating home made kfc
funky braids for the day

going for bike rides with my dog a my dad
house work
inventing games
jumping out of bed
Kushla awesome
level four is not fun
making brownies for everyone
need to paint my paper mache pig
obstacle course outside

painting my bathroom so it can look better
quiz night for fun 
raking Leaves make art
sleeping in is fun
tv time
ukulele practicing
video calling my friend

windy day = time inside
  xoxo hugs and kiss in my bubble

yoghurt making

Zombie vs Plants game



6 comments:

  1. SUPER Kushla.I like that you have put effort into picking different font letters.It's a shame we are in lock down, otherwise I'd be around for the letter 'M'.Did they taste nice and have you saved me some?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kushla. Hope you are doing well in lockdown? Love your A-Z and I agree with Mrs Cassidy, I want to try those brownies. I've done lots of baking too, but I keep eating it all, not very good for the waistline. Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora I also love the different letters at the start of your work! Yum home made KFC I might have to try that ... What is something you miss doing since being in lockdown?

    I can see you are enjoying lockdown learning, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kushla.
    I can't wait to see more of your work.I hope to see more of it soon.
    take care and have a great weekend.Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kushla.We are into week 2 of distance learning.I have been looking at some of the wonderful work that other children have been posting.
    I can't wait to see what work you have been working on.
    Have a great week and I hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kushla. i am very proud of the work you have done this looks awesome.
    i love how you went for walks with dad and ace!
    what is something you cant wait to do after lockdown is over?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.