Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

cartoon

I made a cartoon for writing. See if you can spot the spider in one of the slides. Here are the sentences.

Welcome to Kushla’s  slideshow :)

I went hiking on a mountain.
I found a cave. 
I went in the cave. 
It was deep down.
I had no torch or food.
Suddenly I touched something very hard.
Something went  Kabooom!!!!!.
I saw a light in the distance. It said, “Hey.” 
I ran as fast as I could. It ran after me .
I ran to the light. “Hey Were you in the mine it's dangerous”. “Sorry”


1 comment:

  1. hi Kushla it's Kamen i like your cartoon i hope you make a part 2

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.