Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

Poem

Hey everyone, 

This week we have been doing different poems. We did 3 different types of poems. One was a Flower Cinquain for the festival of flowers, we had to do flowers I did was a sunflower and a rose. The next poem we did was a Haiku Poem we had to do a different  flower from the Flower Cinquain I did lavender and sweet pea flower. the last poem that we did was a limerick and mine is about a deer drinking a beer. here is a photo of my haiku poem.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.