Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Certificates

Hey everyone, today the school did a virtual assembly on google meet. I got to sit in the library because I was getting a  personal best Certificate. There were some other people that weren't getting a Certificate but instead they got something else. For example some people got an award to be a Trusted Trekker. Some others had to sing the Karakia. I couldn't get a photo of everyone together with their certificates but this is what my certificate looks like.



  

 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kushla....being able to work independently is a big thing-well done.
    Being able to express yourself is also great.Sometimes I need to be a stronger person and express how I feel or express my views more.

    Last week of school-YIPEE!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.