Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

How To Make A Hot Chocolate

 Hey everyone, This week we have been working on Procedure. You have to write instruction on how to make a Hot Chocolate. We got given Buddy's my Buddy's name was Moira. After choosing what instruction we were going to use to make a hot chocolate. Then we went up to a table and repeated the instruction and to make a hot chocolate. Here is a photo of my and Moira holding our hot chocolate. here is my instruction on how to make a hot chocolate with a machine





3 comments:

  1. YUMMY...I would GLADLY drink the hot chocolate in the photo Kushla.If you can make one look that delicious and taste as good as it looks,then LET ME KNOW!.

    What a cool photo of the pair of you.I just hope you didn't try and drink out of the cup at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that hot chocolate recipe sounds delicious can you make me one? :)
    it looks like you both want to drink the hot chocolate in that photo awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mum me and my friend Moira made a hot chocolate together but Moira drank it because it didn't taste nice.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.