Pages

Friday, December 4, 2020

EOTC Week

 Hey everyone. This year we had 5 days to do fun things that are not in the class room. 

The first place we went to was Orana Park. We feed the giraffes in the afternoon. 

The next day was Quail Island, my mum did parent help there. There was a lot of muddy hills there. 

We went to Clip n Climb and learnt all  about climbing. 

We went to New Brighton pools it was very, very fancy. 

Last but not lest we went to a surf school.  They showed us how to surf.  Then we went surfing. 

H

ere are some photos of EOTC Week






5 comments:

  1. Hello Kushla.
    I enjoyed reading your post and looking at your pictures.This is the first year that I haven't been on any EOTC activities.
    I haven't been to the hot pools.Do you think it's a place that I would like to visit?.
    Have a great holiday and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kushla.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Kushla.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog tonight.
    I wish you all the best for the new term to school.
    I hope you have a wonderful last few days of holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kushla.
    Welcome to term 1 for 2021.
    I am looking forward to seeing your new posts.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kushla
    I think you ha so much fun doing all the fun stuff right yeah I have not done rock climbing but it looks so much fun.
    How many activities did you do? I was just asking.
    Was it your first time doing rock climbing or not?
    From Shreeya

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.